LiveStation Message


Life Is Too Short,
Break The Rules, Forgive Quickly,
Kiss Slowly, Love Truly,
Laugh Uncontrollably,
And Never Regret Anything
That Made You Smile.
Life May Not Be The Party
We Hoped For,
But While We're Here, We Should Dance...

Monday, May 4, 2009

Geh Gao

"Geh Gao" is a hokkien term that refers to someone who pretends to be a smart, while in fact, that person is not.


I'm being one Geh Gao person today (just for t0day only) because I ruined two of my coursemate's marks (only one mark lor..sorry lor...) by telling them the wrong answer for buffer calculation.

Hehe. Dont hit me, I know I'm kiam pak, but I didnt do it on purpose!

Feeling like a jerk, but what can I do?Isn't it cute? Hehe




Just like what Soo Chuen loved saying at me "Mai Luan lar, Lu Mai Gek Gao Gao lar!" (Shut up, dont be smart!)

Ok, time to shut up.



LoL


XiaoMing

No comments: