Life Is Too Short, Break The Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly, Love Truly, Laugh Uncontrollably, And Never Regret Anything That Made You Smile. Life May Not Be The Party We Hoped For, But While We're Here, We Should Dance...
" Hey XM, you are not you today. From the first minute I saw you this morning, I know you are not XM. What happened to you? Stressing out too much?"
I have to admit that it wasnt my day yesterday, I slept early and was energetic throughout the day, but I just can't focus properly on what I was doing. My mind was lost, somewhere in the middle of the wilderness.
And on that night, experienced one of the most terrifying dreams in my life, I would say. I was constantly running, hiding, seeking for help and yelling out loud. I remember struggling helplessly and no one would ever hear me screaming. The dream was so nasty and disgusting that I nearly threw up in my bed.
I'm putting an end to all these dramas. Go away the all the bad lucks, and please occupy me, Holy Spirit!
I set myself a list of new year resolutions last year, and its now the time to see IF I achieved anything, and creating a new list for the year of Tiger.
1. Concentrate on my studies. Put full force in catching up lessons I've missed or forgotten. A fairly relaxing first year at uni, for me. Didn't give 100% in my studies.
2. Pass all papers, at least, a pass. Passed all papers, not all HD's though.
3. Sleep early. Slept too early. Wish to maintain this habit.
4. Get rid my addiction towards MSN Messenger and internet. This is serious. Became quite attached to FB and MSN before the major exam of the second semester.
5. Exercise regularly. Even though I might not have enough time for that or I might be tired after uni lessons, I want to keep myself fit and alert all the time. Managed to go for a run, probably once or twice every week.
6. Put off weight > 15 KGs at least. Not achieved.
7. Pick up the local accent as soon as possible. Get tongue-tied whenever I got nervous, Malaysian slang slowly fading away...but it still doesnt sound even a bit like the locals.
8. Always hold onto my principle "Can see but no touch". Yeah!
9. Always be in a state of "high-motivation". Reduce my taste for melancholic elements. The busier I got, the less worries I had. Getting a little emo especially during holidays.
10.Get a part time work and fit it in well into my schedule soon after my course starts. Yep.
11. Importing in an organ/keyboard into my room! This is a must! Done.
Generally, I'm satisfied with my performance last year, but still there are still plenty of rooms for improvements!
小明以沉重的心，把此稿献给在龙舟意外罹难的钟灵师生，他们的挚爱，亲朋戚友，还有，所有无法忘记这伤痛的人们。 This posting is dedicated to the victims of SMJK Chung Ling Penang Dragon Boat tragedy, their family, friends and of course everyone who mourns the loss of these young lives.
To be honest with you all, I'm not a fan of Twilight saga. I remember when the first movie of the series was screened for the first time, Edward instantly became the most admirable fair-skinned(or pale looking) creature on earth. That's a time when pictures of Edward and Bella were seen almost everywhere. Facebook, Friendster, and even on friends' lappy wallpaper."He is.... Hot", sexy", cute", charming", juicy", you name it; over-praising Edward had almost become a daily ritual for girls. ( I'm not jealous-lah) :P
But even before I can fathom this absurdly abnormal phenomenon, Jacob appeared and replaced Edward's status as the sexiest figure in the story. Poor Ed, you rose at first, and then fell because you are obviously lacking something which Jacob possesses - the firm,bronze/tanned and six-packed abs.
Girls are mean, that's a fact I've learned from past experience. Girls fantasize good looking men. And girls love abs and "big guns" too, just look at what happened to Edward and you'll know why.
I'm not crapping here, I'm telling the truth. I've even found a comment left by a girl of conscience in YouTube to support the 'craps' i wrote here.
No one will ever discover me, honestly, no one. I guess some people are destined to stop by the surface of planet earth and leave this place of misery without being noticed. Maybe I'm one.
I hope all readers can know me through my writings, thoughts and that kind of level of urge to seek for freedom.
This is me. You're now entering my LiveStation.
Where are you now? I've been looking for the traces of your soul all over my heart; and they're gone. Did you grab it back from me? If not why somebody else owns your heart now? Please wait for me there, promise I'll meet you someday.
Happy Valentine's Day to all couples on earth. For singles, go out and party!
Happy CHiNeSe New Year ! Selamat Tahun Baru CiNa! 祝大家 新年快乐 ！ 愿大家 牛年 万事顺利 身体健康 快快乐乐 度过2009 年！
It is time to say farewell to 2008 and welcome 2009. Let all bygones be bygones. Let us forgive one another for all faults, mistakes, and transgressions. Let us look ahead with hope for better tomorrows. Let us live each day as if it were the last. It is nice to have known you and you have been special to me in some way. Thank you for all the good times we had and even for the bad times when things were unpleasant. I wish you health and happiness, for now, and evermore.
Sometimes people did not realize that the most beautiful thing on earth is just above our heads. Lie down on the lawn, look at how the stars will shine for you till you fall asleep in the midst of thoughts and wonder.
The greatest thing you'll ever learned, is just to love; and be loved in return.
I always wished there was a more melancholic smiley; coz life has a deeper sadness than just a :-(