LiveStation Message


Life Is Too Short,
Break The Rules, Forgive Quickly,
Kiss Slowly, Love Truly,
Laugh Uncontrollably,
And Never Regret Anything
That Made You Smile.
Life May Not Be The Party
We Hoped For,
But While We're Here, We Should Dance...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Untitled

Never knew it would hit me so hard.

" Hey XM, you are not you today. From the first minute I saw you this morning, I know you are not XM. What happened to you? Stressing out too much?"


I have to admit that it wasnt my day yesterday, I slept early and was energetic throughout the day, but I just can't focus properly on what I was doing. My mind was lost, somewhere in the middle of the wilderness.

And on that night, experienced one of the most terrifying dreams in my life, I would say. I was constantly running, hiding, seeking for help and yelling out loud. I remember struggling helplessly and no one would ever hear me screaming. The dream was so nasty and disgusting that I nearly threw up in my bed.

I'm putting an end to all these dramas. Go away the all the bad lucks, and please occupy me, Holy Spirit!


Xiao Ming

No comments: