LiveStation Message


Life Is Too Short,
Break The Rules, Forgive Quickly,
Kiss Slowly, Love Truly,
Laugh Uncontrollably,
And Never Regret Anything
That Made You Smile.
Life May Not Be The Party
We Hoped For,
But While We're Here, We Should Dance...

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Feeling, Lost.


万千灯火燃深夜;天未拂晓,奈何情火早已熄灭,
一阵狂风黎明吹;地已觉醒,唯有枫香悠久依在.


上半句为小明之作,下半句为家盛友人配的下联



Now I understand why,
my feeling is just not right.

It's hard to explain to you,
why I have to be a clown forever
and why I can never be your twilight

And I have just realized,
you have had too much joy, love and fun,
which I can promise you none,
and in fact, I fear I can never ever give you one.

Like in the case that,
I'm a self-proclaim Christian;
superficial faith is not in sight,
not even one tiny single bit;
but deep inside my heart,
Christ is my savior and my guide.
Perhaps I should just forget it
turn around and walk away
as if I've never came across your smile
and demeanor;

but far beyond my self-control,
there is one thing,
and only one-
which is my Feeling,
-that will never sway an inch away from you,
since the very beginning of time.


Xiao Ming

1 comment:

ngj said...

wow..... i like this so much.... great!!! good job