LiveStation Message


Life Is Too Short,
Break The Rules, Forgive Quickly,
Kiss Slowly, Love Truly,
Laugh Uncontrollably,
And Never Regret Anything
That Made You Smile.
Life May Not Be The Party
We Hoped For,
But While We're Here, We Should Dance...

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I would like to wish everyone a really awesome Christmas, and friends, spread the joy to people around you. Christmas celebration here in this place is hopeless.

Where is everyone?
Surrounded by wonderful people in my life and yet feeling extremely lonely and tired. Feeling like the whole world have dumped me aside and care me no more.
Seriously looking forward to going back home.

Bah.... Nonsense!

Merry Christmas anyway. :)


Xiao Ming

1 comment:

zhi ling said...

thank u~

where is everyone?
we are in ur HEART!
:D
and, I CAREEEEE!!~~
do these sound nonsense to u, too?

hmmph...
sincerely,
merry xmas!
cheer, dear~
:D