LiveStation Message


Life Is Too Short,
Break The Rules, Forgive Quickly,
Kiss Slowly, Love Truly,
Laugh Uncontrollably,
And Never Regret Anything
That Made You Smile.
Life May Not Be The Party
We Hoped For,
But While We're Here, We Should Dance...

Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P Michael Jackson

Dies at 50.
You'll be remembered, by the world.


Michael Jackson is my all time favorite. He was a man who endured so much, in fact, too much, even for a pop star.

Being accused of molesting children was the most severe blow to his career few years ago, but cleared his name eventually. I still firmly believe he had been wrongfully accused.

"Black or White" by MJ is a song that I grew up listening to, with other songs like Earth Song, Beat It, as my top favorite.

Nothing much I want to say here, except, rest in peace Michael Jackson, you're forever the King of Pop.

Xiao Ming

No comments: